There are a number of benefits to using payroll services, but one of the most vital to businesses is that their payroll activities are managed by professional, experienced providers who are able to handle all aspects of payroll including having a knowledge of relevant legislation, National Insurance details, tax codes, and so on. This will involve ensuring that the correct HRMC tax and National Insurance codes are applied and will also consider deductions such as payroll benefits. We will take care of handling the payments (usually through BACS) and provide you with all of the necessary data to help you. Payroll services offer all of this as well as providing help and giving you a point of contact should any problems arise.
Benefits to Using CJS Payroll Services Ltd
- Payroll set up free of charge
- Full compliance with all NICs, and Tax
- Payment through the BACS system
- Issue of secure Pay slips
- Reporting to address NI and Taxation issues
- Mid-period calculations for leavers and new starts
- The online submission to HMRC of all taxation documents
- Help desk support to deal with alterations to salary and legislation advice
Payroll Service rates depends on a number of factors, for example the amount of employees and how often they’re paid. Payroll service outsourcing is much lower than you think, Our Margin is just £18 for a basic Salary of £150 and more and £10 for a salary lower than £150 a week depending on the level required.