Health & Safety
One hundred percent of our operatives have CSCS cards relevant to their field of expertise and, with the use of training and proactive reviews, we ensure that all our staff are trained to the highest standards.
CJS Recruitment have retained The Health & Safety Experts Ltd in accordance with 'Section 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999' as our Health and Safety adviser and work hard to ensure that all our Health and Safety obligations are met and exceeded.
It is the policy of CJS Recruitment Ltd that Health and Safety be given the highest priority in all our work activities, whether they take place in occupied or vacant properties and that we shall allow the time and funds required to complete this policy.
CJS Recruitment is committed to:
- Ensuring that any Health and Safety risks arising from our work activities are properly managed.
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures. When staff attend 3rd party projects, we shall ensure the above has been completed by our clients before work commences.
- Ensuring that our work activities do not present any risks to our clients or to anyone who may be in the vicinity.
- Working to prevent accidents and work related ill health
- Ensuring that it provides the correct plant or equipment for the tasks to be carried out
- Ensuring that all plant or tools used by it are maintained properly
- Ensuring there are adequate welfare facilities on all its jobs
- Ensuring the safe handling, use and storage of materials whether solid, gas or liquids
- Ensuring that appropriate Personal Protection Equipment is supplied where needed
- Ensuring that all employees or sub-contractors are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training and/or supervision
- Monitor, audit and review working practices.
- Promote a positive safety culture within the company and all staff
- Reviewing this policy annually
Our stated aims and objectives for the year 2017 are:
To ensure all Health & Safety documentation is kept up to date, and that it is a living document.
- To monitor, audit and review the sites our employees/labour are working on
- To keep up to date with training to ensure our staff our competent in the roles they do
Please give us a call on 01622 831680